jeudi 29 novembre 2007

TV Journal #5

I learnt many things by looking at this program of TV. Besides having me to help in my English, this program has me learnt the even fundamental and very important truth. This the truth is cruel but necessary: all, us will die one day, anybody escapes there. This truth is disturbing but when we accept it, when we take it and when we assimilate it, it is very practical for during the life because it helps us to face its end and also helps to take advantage of our existence at most. This program forced me to question me about the idea that we are made of the death and the life and also on the importance of the mourning and the difficulty which have people in our time to face it. This program also helped me in my English, are taught me it of very numerous words: mourning, funeral home, mortuary, funeral, coffin, corpse, madness, reflection, laughed, sadness and, naturally, many of the others.

1 commentaire:

Jane a dit…

Well done. I think that watching TV has helped you with your listening comprehension, and I hope you will continue watching TV or movies in English.