jeudi 29 novembre 2007

TV Journal #4

My character is Clair.

When we dictated me the will of my father, I learnt that he left me a big sum of money. But I was less satisfied to learn than this money had to serve for my studies. The arts interest me but I am not sure to want to study, even less to go to the university. I thought that my father had given me this moneyfor me then I had the right to use it as I wanted. I found it inequitable that we made me not confidence because of my age and that we force me to take a road which I wanted, maybe not to take. Besides, I had problems with my boy-friend. I he had offered my virginity and had him to tell it to all his friends, of whom the special thing which had me to ask to make for him: lick him toes. Then, people wrote placards " toes Sucking " on my car and on my drawer. I was very angry against my boy-friend and when I are spoken to him he was not even made of excuses. My mother noticed that I was unfortunate and she asked me questions. But I was not sure that I haved to speak to her about it. She and I we are not very close. I was disturbed and I did not know what to make.

Aucun commentaire: